Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Woman Fired for Kerry Bumper Sticker Hired by Kerry

After a short argument with the plant owner, Rena says she returned to work. Only to be interrupted by her plant manager who told her, "I reckon you're fired. Phil said you could work for him or you could work for John Kerry."
Rena says this all happened just days after her boss included this letter with her paycheck. In a nutshell, it reads:
"Because of the Bush tax cut, I was able to give you a job."
Lucky for Rena, she now has a job with Democratic Presidential contender John Kerry.
..."He said let him know that as of today, you work for John Kerry, because you're hired, you're on my payroll," says Gobble. "He told me he was proud of me for standing up for what I believe in, and that he was sorry that I had gone through all that, lost my job and he kept telling me was proud of me."

No comments: