Monday, November 08, 2004

Don't Forget - America Kicks Ass (posting from Anonymous Canadian)

I'm a Canadian. Born and raised. And I only really know the U.S.A. through your movies, which I've watched for as long I can remember. Those movies never said that America always wins. Not to me. They said that good always triumphs over evil. So what if the good guys were always waving an American flag? That's just the surface. It never mattered because the real message of these American myths is simple and good. It doesn't matter how many techs the bad guys have, how much money, or how clever they think they are. They always lose. And the good guys never lose heart. Rocky had the crap pounded out of him in Rocky 1 and he lost the match but he fought to the end and he fought hard. In part 2 he came back and won. Do you think he would have given up and moved North? Do you think Bush will give up? Moving North, I wouldn't put past him. [thanks to Donna]

No comments: