Thursday, April 20, 2006

Friendly Dog Needs Home

Mint writes:
Hi:
This is the dog I found Wednesday, April 19th. He doesn't have a name yet. The Ann Arbor Police and local Humane Society do not have anyone looking for a lost dog of his description. He does not have an ID chip. He's about 2 years old and very nice. He likes getting a bath. I'd keep him except I have to take care of my 14 year-old dog Grace who has leg problems.

If you think you might know anyone that is interested, I will make fliers that you can take to work, church, or where ever to show to people.

Thanks for your help. Ciao and be well -- Mint

Friendly Dog Needs a Home
Housebroken
Doesn't tear up the house.
Energetic
Quiet
Guards house and car.
Healthy
87 lbs.
Likes to play ball.

M-F 9-5 (734) 647-8723
All other times (734) 604-3886

No comments: