Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Certain Things Have Come to My Attention

It has further come to my attention that the specter of my botched appearance before the Senate will end my political career, and may very well personally destroy me.
These revelations have shocked and bewildered me. How could I have done these things? How could I have remained unaware of them?
Are there two of me? Do I have an evil twin? Multiple personalities? A degenerative brain disease? Perhaps I'm psychotic?
Another equally troubling question is this: How could someone of my fundamental incapacity have come so close to heading the department of the United States government charged with protecting our country from acts of terrorism? Is anyone else horrified by this? Is anyone besides me even slightly bothered?
[thanks to Rod]

No comments: