Tuesday, February 08, 2005

From Jane

Thanks for the mail and i appreciate your efforts towards this,well i need more info from you regards to the room and also i need to know the depoist that i will be paying before i arrive,i am from ENGLAND,but currently based in west africa now with my mom because she works for a missionary school and she is posted down here,i want to move over to the US,Kindly get back to me ASAP with the deposit i need to pay because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount i will be paying for a whole year but i will like to pay the deposit first of all,I am single as i said and i dont have a bf presently,I do part time modelling and also i have finished with my
masters programme.I am coming over to your place,I am new with this roommates of a thing so i did not know how to update my profile.I do modell and i have job offers already in the US,I have my masters degree in accounting.My job will be based on contracts so i do not have to go to work all the time,I will only need to go to work 3 times in a week.I saw the pics you sent and its really cute.
Well, i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,i think i will enjoy to leave with you.I will be glad if you have a yahoo messenger so we can chat and talk more and get to know each other better,my yahoo messenger id is jane_timi if you have a yahoo account you can add me am allways online,or you can set up a yahoo account its free,well here is the link to my pic
http://profiles.yahoo.com/jane_timi_2005 you can click on that,i will love to see your pic as well.Please kindly get back to me ASAP.Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

No comments: