Tuesday, February 08, 2005


Well aren't you just a chocolate angel from Heaven above! Ngah-ha-wha!

My name is Hans McLir. I own several properties but now I am looking
for a roomy for my personal estate in Detroit, MI. Ever since my
partner/choreographer moved out in such a huff, I have been wrought
enjittered by my loneliness and nostalgia for the days of days gone
by. Alas, the Paris of '77 will never return. But I digress.

Yes, darling, I do have a room available. I also see you are a model.
Tell me, you look just like my favorite actress Moesha. Tell me is
it you? Is this your coy way of responding to my fan mail?

Now that the aforemantioned Floyd is no longer handling my
bookkeeping, I am beside myself with the tasks of the feduciaries and
the modalities and sundry whatnots. Forgive me if I an unable to
repond promptly.

I have enclosed a picture of myself from a recent Community Theater production.

Toodles,
-- Hans

No comments: